Thursday, January 15, 2009

Monkey Kicks

Dear LittleDude,


Today, for the first time, you decided to kick back if I poked my belly while you were already kicking. I love this game. You'll kick and then stop. Then I'll poke. Then you'll kick in a slightly different spot. Then I'll poke. It can go on and on for quite awhile, and I love every kick you make because it took so long for me to be able to feel you moving around in there! 


You even play your little game with Lucky. In fact, I think she's your favorite playmate. This morning, she was curled up on my belly, purring to you as usual when you decided to kick her. Of course, she just stared down at my belly as if to say, "What'd you do THAT for?" but then she settled back down and started kneading right where you'd kicked. Of course, you kicked her again. And of course, she stopped, gave you "the look," and started kneading again. You two probably played that game for a good half an hour. Silly cat. Silly LittleDude. (I wonder what would happen if I started playing "Hamster Dance" while the cat was sitting on my belly. Maybe we'll try that when Daddy gets home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment