Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are You Okay in There?

Dear Monkey,

Today, I should have been studying, but I decided to meet your grandma (my mommy) for some shopping instead. I ended up buying a monkey mobile for you (it's the first thing I've bought for you) and two pairs of maternity jeans. I couldn't pass up the jeans because they were on sale, and you're already making things a little snug in my regular jeans. I couldn't pass up the mobile because it was cute.

The day wasn't all rainbows, though. I've been worried because I suddenly don't feel nauseated. I'm afraid you aren't okay in there. Your grandma says I'm just adjusting well to carrying you around and laughed, "I've never heard of anyone being upset that they aren't puking!" She has a point, but I'm still scared. I can't bear to lose you.

I love you.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment