Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stars It Is

Dear LittleDude,

If you're scared to sleep on the Monkey sheet instead of the Stars sheet, it's easier to say "No Monkey!" or "I'm scared!" or pretty much anything than screaming and crying like you're having the worst nightmares ever all night long. So, let's make a deal. After I finish my third cup of coffee, we will search the internet to see if we can find another Stars sheet exactly like your favorite. Then, even if we can't find one, I promise I will try to remember to never ever ever wash your sheets so close to bedtime or naptime that you have to sleep on anything else, but you have to promise to be brave if something like a mid-sleep illness, washing machine malfunction, or faulty Mommy memory results in a Monkey sheet being on your bed.

I love you.
Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment