Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Monet

Dear LittleDude,

It seems like you're becoming a little artist. Suddenly, you've decided you like crayons almost as much as your trains. (Okay, maybe that's stretching it a bit, but there has still been a big spike in crayon usage around here.)

This evening while I was icing my knee after a tough workout, you were sitting on the floor drawing, and for about ten minutes, you worked very diligently on one drawing. Finally, you brought it to me and exclaimed, "Look, Mama! It's Diesel!" To be honest, you aren't quite skilled enough with crayons for me to have recognized the drawing as anything without the explanation, but considering that you're two years old and were presenting me with your very first non-abstract work of art, "color" me impressed.

I love you.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment